The Private Pilot Licence is the beginning and foundation of any pilots career.
With your private Pilot Licence, you are allowed to fly any Single Engine Aircraft ( Airplane or Helicopter ), including carrying passengers and freight for private purposes. You are entitled to fly internationally, day and night, to and from any size airport.
Based on the Private Pilot Licence, you can afterwards acquire
- additional Licences – e.g. Commercial Pilot ( CPL ) , Airlane Transport Pilot ( ATPL ) and Flight Instructor
- and additional Ratings – e.g. Intrument ( IFR ), Multi Engine, Turbine and more.
Our course also includes
- Night Flight Training and Certification
- Class B and Class C ( CVFR ) Training and Certification
- full Radio Licence
- all required books for flight instruction
- 10 private lessons ground school
- 40 hrs of flight, including 20 hrs private lessons